- Please note that this course has the following prerequisites which must be completed before it can be accessed
About This Course
Equip yourself to successfully lead organizations through clarity of purpose and effective collaboration — by building and motivating teams; designing and delivering powerful stories; developing strategies to appropriately influence; understanding underlying customer analytics and applying innovative approaches to deliver impact. How do aspiring managers succeed in an ever-changing business environment?
How do they lead different groups to action? This specialization equips aspiring managers to lead change and leverage different roles and functions within for-profit institutions to create lasting value in the marketplace.
- Health Checklist
- Have basic knowledge of business
- Anyone who manages at least two people
- Company founders or leaders
- Those aiming for leadership roles in the future