Terms of service2020年6月19日 2021-08-02 17:04
Terms of service
Chapter 1 General rules)
Article 1 (Service)
Members can browse and study the contents of the course online by selecting the course they want to study with this service and following the procedures prescribed by the Company.
Article 2 (application and registration)
1. The member applies to the Company for the use of this service by agreeing to comply with this agreement and providing the information necessary for the registration prescribed by the Company to the Company by the method specified by the Company. can do.
2. The Company will determine whether or not to register the membership registration application in accordance with the procedures and standards prescribed by the Company, such as conducting interviews with members, and if the registration is approved, notify the applicant by e-mail. , This completes membership registration. The Company shall not be obliged to explain to the members the reason for the selection result.
a. Create a personal account and register this service for the purpose of attending
b. We use “Google Chrome”, “Slack”, “Github”, “AWS Cloud9”, “Xcode”, “Android Studio”, “Unity”, “Adobe Photoshop”, “Prott”, “Sketch”, “Gyazo” and other external applications specified by us. Install with the specified version.
c. Prepare the equipment necessary for using this service, such as a computer, webcam and microphone.
d. Confirm that the communication environment does not interfere with the use of this service.
e. Mentors should include outsourcers as well as our employees
f. The Company may not allow members to attend due to the selection by web interview and the selection result.
4. If there is a change in the member registration details, the member shall promptly correct it on the member information screen.
5. The Company shall not be liable for any troubles in using this service or any other disadvantages caused by the member’s failure to give the notice set forth in the preceding paragraph.
6. When the registration specified in the preceding paragraph is completed, if the service usage contract in accordance with the provisions of this agreement is established between the member and the Company, and the payment of the usage fee specified by the Company can be confirmed, Members will be able to use this service in accordance with the method specified by the Company.
7. The Company may refuse registration if the person who applied for registration based on paragraph 1 falls under any of the following reasons.
a. If there is any falsehood, clerical error or omission in all or part of the registration information provided to us in connection with membership registration.
b. If you do not comply with the reasons set forth in each item of Paragraph 3.
c. When the applicant for registration has or is currently receiving measures to suspend the use of this service, such as deleting an account, when using this service.
d. When the member cannot pay by the payment method specified by the Company
e. If you have failed to pay us in the past
f. If you are a minor, a guardian of an adult, a guardian, or an assistant and have not obtained the consent of a legal representative, guardian, guardian, or assistant.
g. Maintaining and managing antisocial forces, etc. (meaning gangsters, gangsters, right-wing groups, antisocial forces, and other equivalents), or through funding and other means. Or when the Company determines that it is engaged in some kind of exchange or involvement with antisocial forces, such as cooperating or being involved in management.
h. In addition, when we judge that it is inappropriate as a member of this service
8. Members are responsible for login information such as name, e-mail address, ID, password, etc. registered at the time of membership registration and information necessary for using this service (hereinafter referred to as “access information”). It shall be stored strictly in. In addition, the member is responsible for all uses made on this service. The Company shall be able to consider that the use of this service is by the member himself / herself by matching the access information entered at the time of login with the registered one.
9. Membership registration belongs to the member exclusively. Members must not allow a third party to use or share the access information, nor can they transfer, lend, change their name, buy or sell, etc. to a third party, and cannot inherit it.
10. If the member forgets the access information or suspects that it is being used illegally by a third party, the member must promptly contact the Company and follow the instructions of the Company. In addition, the member shall be liable for all damages caused by not promptly contacting the company and not following the instructions of the Company.
Article 3 (Available time)
Members can use this service in accordance with the method specified by the Company within the scope of the purpose of this agreement and within the range that does not violate this agreement, only within the period of valid registration. The available time of this service is as follows.
1. Content browsing: 24 hours (excluding maintenance time)
2. Answering questions by mentors, review response time (hereinafter referred to as “mentor guidance time”) ・ ・ ・ Within the time specified separately for each course
Article 4 (Usage fee and payment method)
1. When a member uses this service, the usage fee specified by the Company shall be paid to the Company. The usage fee of the service and its payment method shall be separately determined by the Company and displayed on the Service or the Company’s website.
2. This service is licensed only for the member’s own account. Regarding the processing and procedures such as course change and additional purchase of this service, we shall separately determine and display it on this service or our website.
3. The payment method will be bank transfer, credit card or any other method specified by us. In the case of bank transfer, the transfer fee will be borne by the member.
4. Credit card payments can be made in one lump sum or in installments. Please select your preferred payment method at the time of application. However, payments other than lump-sum payments may not be available due to the regulations of each credit card company. Members are responsible for the card fee when using installment payments.
5. To use the service, you need to enter the credit card type, holder’s name, number, expiration date, and date of birth on the payment method input page.
6. Payment by the member will be based on the membership agreement of each credit card company. In addition, the day when the member’s credit card is considered to have been used will be the day when the application is made by the member.
Article 5 (Term of use)
1. The period of use of this service is the period of the course purchased by the member. However, some curriculums of this course will be available after the account is issued.
2. After the member applies for this service, if the cancellation is not notified to the Company and the fee set forth in the previous article is not paid and the payment deadline has passed, the next similar course will be automatically held for the applicant member. If the application member does not notify the Company of cancellation during the usage period, the fee set forth in the preceding article shall be paid by the payment deadline for the next similar course.
3. Even if the member cancels the contract halfway during the usage period, the fee set forth in the preceding article will not be refunded. In addition, if the member delays the payment of the usage fee, the member shall pay the delay damages to the Company at a rate of 14.6% per year.
4. If the member notifies the Company that the contract will be canceled by the method specified by the Company at least one business day before the start date of the usage period, the member shall be able to cancel this service. In this case, we will refund the fee already paid to us to the member. In addition, the transfer fee for refunds shall be borne by the member.
5. However, after the day when the member logs in for the first time, the contract cannot be canceled regardless of the preceding paragraph, and the usage fee in the preceding article will not be refunded at all.
Article 6 (Mentoring)
1. Members can receive online support (hereinafter referred to as “mentoring”) by mentors only as many times as specified by the Company.
2. The mentoring schedule shall be decided in advance after consultation between the members and the Company.
3. Cancellation of mentoring shall be permitted only if the cancellation is requested by the method specified by the Company 24 hours before the scheduled start time of mentoring, and cancellation after that shall not be possible.
4. If a member is absent without notice or cancels a total of two times without notifying the mentor by the mentoring start time, it shall interfere with the operation of this service and the member shall lose the right to receive subsequent mentoring. .. The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused to the members due to this, and shall not refund the mentoring fee.
5. Members may not appoint or change the mentor in charge. However, this does not apply if the Company deems it necessary to change the mentor in charge.
Article 7 (Prohibited matters)
1. Members must not do the following when using this service.
Transfer, use, buy and sell, change name, set pledge, and provide collateral for the right to use this service to a third party
b. Acts of using the content beyond the usage pattern planned by this service (including acts such as copying, transmitting, reprinting, and modifying)
c. The act of transmitting data exceeding a certain amount of data specified by the Company through this service
d. Transferring or lending access information to a third party or having a third party use it
e. Infringement of our business, honor, credit, copyright, patent right, utility model right, trademark right and other intellectual property rights, portrait rights, privacy, etc.
f. Illegal acts, offensive to public order and morals
g. Interfering with the operation of this service
h. Use this service directly as a business act of yourself or a third party
i. Ask our mentors questions and consultations regarding content that is not directly related to this service, such as questions regarding external services of third parties used in this service.
j. To solicit or encourage other members, our mentors and our employees to engage in illegal activities
k. Other members, our mentors and our employees suffer financial and mental damage and disadvantages
l. Criminal acts and acts that lead to criminal acts
m. Harassment such as harassing our mentor or hindering the progress of lessons such as bad behavior
n. Snooping on our confidential information that is not disclosed to the public, such as the employment conditions of our mentors
o. All solicitations for our mentors
p. Attempting to contact our mentor on occasions other than this service by any means
q. Abuse / intimidation of our employees and other obstacles to our business
r. Sharing one access information with a person other than the member himself / herself and letting a person other than the member himself / herself use this service and one member registering multiple members.
s. Trying to obtain personal information of our mentor or soliciting visits other than this service.
t. On the chat used in this service, we or this service
Interfere with the sound operation of this service, such as by defaming the service or writing harassment to other members.
u. To provide services based on all or part of this service
v. In addition, we judge that it is inappropriate for the operation of this service.
2. The member or user shall bear all legal liability in the event of damage to the Company or a third party due to an act that violates the preceding paragraph, even after withdrawal from this service. We shall be exempt from liability in any case.
3. The Company shall be able to delete the corresponding chat without the consent of the member if the member performs a prohibited act corresponding to paragraph 1 of this article on the chat used in this service.
Article 8 (withdrawal)
1. Members can withdraw by applying for withdrawal by the method prescribed by the Company. After withdrawing from the membership, you will not be able to use this service.
2. The Company shall be able to withdraw members in accordance with the provisions of this agreement. In this case, the withdrawal procedure will be completed when the Company notifies the member of the withdrawal by e-mail or the like. In this case, you will not be able to use this service after completing the withdrawal procedure.
3. The member shall lose all rights regarding this service after withdrawal, and shall not be able to make any claim (including refund of usage fee) to the Company. In addition, even if you re-register as a member after withdrawing from the membership, you will not be able to view past attendance history at all.
4. Members shall bear all legal liability in the event of damage to the Company or a third party due to their own actions, etc., even after withdrawal, and shall exempt the Company from liability in any case. will do.
5. If a member falls under any of the following items, the Company will temporarily suspend the use of this service of the member or delete the member registration without prior notice / notification. Suppose you can. In that case, we will not accept any questions or complaints regarding suspension or deletion.
a. If we determine that you have violated this agreement
b. If the registered information turns out to be true and inaccurate
c. When payment is suspended or insolvent, or there is a petition for bankruptcy proceedings, civil rehabilitation proceedings, corporate reorganization proceedings, special liquidation, or other bankruptcy proceedings.
d. Anti-social forces, etc. (meaning gangsters, gangsters, associate members of gangsters, general assembly houses, social movements, special intelligence gangsters, antisocial forces, and other equivalents) When we judge, or when we judge that we are engaged in some kind of interaction or involvement with antisocial forces, such as cooperating or engaging in the maintenance, operation or management of antisocial forces, etc. through funding, etc.
e. If we determine that it is not appropriate
6. The Company shall be able to delete the registration of a member who has passed 100 days or more since the last use without notifying or notifying the member in advance.
7. If a member dies, the Company shall be able to delete the member’s registration. In addition, if a member dies, the service shall be withdrawn at that time, and the rights and obligations of the member regarding this service shall belong to the member and shall not be inherited.
8. Even if the member accidentally deletes the member registration, the member registration cannot be restored, and if the member uses this service again, the member registration shall be performed again.
Article 9 (Notice)
1. Notification to our members shall be made by posting on our site or sending an e-mail to the e-mail address registered as a member, and in the case of posting on our site, at the time of posting and also. In the case of sending an e-mail, the notification will be considered complete when the e-mail is sent.
2. Members must set up so that they can receive e-mails from us using their registered e-mail addresses.
3. When we notify members by e-mail of information about this service, even if the member refuses to receive e-mail from us, when it is sent to the e-mail address registered as a member It is considered that the notification is completed.
4. The Company has received from the Company due to the fact that the e-mail address registered by the member was incorrect, the member did not notify the company of the change in the e-mail address, or the member did not properly set the reception. If the e-mail does not reach the member, we will not be liable for the non-delivery. In addition, the member shall be liable for all damages caused by the non-delivery, and shall be exempted from liability in any case.
5. Notifications and communications from members regarding this service to the Company shall be made by sending an inquiry form set up at an appropriate location on the Company’s site or by the method specified by the Company. When notified or contacted by a member, the Company shall be able to verify the identity of the member by the method prescribed by the Company. In addition, regarding the method of responding to notifications and communications from members, we shall be able to respond by the method that we consider optimal each time, and the member shall not be able to specify the response method.
Article 10 (Interruption and suspension of this service)
1. The Company shall be able to suspend the system by notifying the member in advance when it is necessary to properly provide this service such as maintenance of communication equipment, etc. In this case, the member shall be able to suspend this service. You agree that you cannot use.
2. The Company shall be able to suspend or suspend this service without prior notice if it is difficult to provide this service due to the following reasons, and in this case, the member agrees that this service cannot be used. increase.
When performing regular or urgent maintenance or repair related to hardware, software, communication equipment, etc. for this service
b. When the load is concentrated on the system due to excessive access or other unexpected factors
c. When it becomes necessary to ensure the security of users
d. If the service of the telecommunications carrier is not provided
e. When it is difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as natural disasters
f. When it is difficult to provide this service due to fire, power outage, other unexpected accidents or wars, conflicts, turmoil, riots, labor disputes, etc.
g. When the operation of this service becomes impossible due to laws and regulations or measures based on these
h. Other cases where the Company deems it necessary in accordance with the preceding items or due to other unavoidable reasons
Article 11 (Disclaimer)
The member or user agrees in advance that the Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by or in connection with the matters stipulated in the following clauses.
1. If you are not satisfied with the use of this service (including, but not limited to, the following situations)
2. If the mentor does not provide guidance during the desired specific time period, or if the member does not answer the question asked by the mentor within the time desired by the member.
3. If you do not receive the chat guidance of the specific mentor you want
4. If you do not receive guidance or answers from the mentor for questions that are not directly related to the learning content of the course you are taking.
5. Unauthorized access and modification of information registered as a member by a third party, etc.
6. Learning effect, effectiveness, accuracy, truthfulness, etc. of this service
7. Effect and effectiveness, safety and accuracy of other companies’ teaching materials introduced and recommended by the Company in connection with this service.
8. When damage such as virus infection occurs due to files received in connection with this service
9. When this service cannot be used due to lost or unusable password, etc.
10. Completeness, accuracy, up-to-dateness, safety, etc. of all information, links, etc. provided on this service.
11. Integrity, accuracy, up-to-dateness, safety, etc. of third-party services used on this service
12. Effectiveness, safety and accuracy of programs created by members, etc.
13. Regarding the use of this service, any reason caused by the member or user using or not being able to use the service
Article 12 (copyright, etc.)
1. All rights such as copyrights and trademark rights of texts, files, data, etc. provided to customers in this service belong to the mentor or our company. Reproduction, performance, public transmission (including transmission enablement in the case of automatic public transmission), transfer, loan, modification, etc. of some or all of these without permission is prohibited.
2. If you violate the preceding paragraph, we may take civil measures (damages, etc.) and criminal measures.
Article 13 (Collection, analysis and handling of information about users)
2. The Company, at the discretion of the Company, uses the registration information, terminal information, etc. and other information and data provided by the user to the Company for the purpose of providing and operating this service, improving and improving the service content, etc. It may be used or disclosed as statistical information in a non-personally identifiable form, and the user agrees to this.
3. When a user wishes to use the affiliated service, the Company will provide the affiliated partner with registration information, terminal information, and other information about the user collected from the user to the extent necessary for using the affiliated service. You may and agree to this.
4. In addition to the preceding paragraph, the Company shall provide statistical data on information collected and analyzed through this service to affiliated partners and other third parties for the purpose specified in paragraph 2 and for the purpose of providing affiliated services by affiliated partners. And the user agrees to this.
Article 14 (Disposal Regulations)
1. The Company may suspend the use of this service or dispose of withdrawal from the member if the member falls under any of the following, or if the company determines that there is a risk of it. will do. In that case, we will not accept any questions or complaints regarding the measures on the right. In addition, the Company shall not be liable for any damages caused to the user in connection with the measures taken by the Company based on this article.
a. When the prohibited acts stipulated in Article 7 are performed
b. If you violate each provision of this agreement
c. If you do not follow the instructions from us or our mentor regarding the use of this service
d. In addition, when the Company determines that the use of this service by members is inappropriate
2. Even if a member is suspended by the Company based on the preceding paragraph, the usage period of the member will not be extended and the usage fee will not be refunded. In addition, if you dispose of withdrawal, the usage fee will not be refunded to the member. Members shall use this service after agreeing to these handlings in advance.
Article 15 (User Responsibility)
1. Preparation of necessary equipment, etc.
Computers, webcams, microphones, smartphones and other devices, software, communication lines and other communication environments necessary to receive the provision of this service shall be prepared and maintained at the member’s expense and responsibility. We do not guarantee that this service will be compatible with all devices.
2. Use at your own risk
Members shall use this service at their own risk, and shall bear all responsibility for all actions performed in this service and the results thereof.
3. Disputes with third parties
Disputes between members and third parties related to this service shall be resolved at the member’s responsibility, and the Company shall not be liable for such matters.
Article 16 (No Guarantee and Compensation for Damages)
1. The Company does not guarantee this service except as specified in this agreement, and guarantees that this service is virtually or legally free from defects.
2. If the member suffers any damage (including the burden of attorney’s fees) directly or indirectly in connection with the use of this service, the member is caused by the use of the member. Including cases where a request is received from a third party), we shall immediately compensate for this in accordance with our request.
3. The Company shall compensate for any other damages suffered by the member in connection with the Service, such as suspension, termination or change of the provision of the Service by the Company, disposition of withdrawal, loss of data due to the use of the Service, or device failure. We do not take any responsibility.
Article 17 (Change or transfer of service, etc.)
1. Changes to this service
The Company shall be able to change all or part of the contents of this service at any time without notifying the members in advance if the Company deems it necessary.
2. Termination of this service
We may terminate the provision of this service at our convenience. In this case, we will notify the user in advance.
3. Membership limitation
The Company shall be able to provide all or part of this service only to members who meet the age, presence / absence of identity verification, and other conditions prescribed by the Company.
4. Business transfer
When the Company transfers the business related to this service to a third party (including business transfer, company split and all other cases where this service is transferred), it is based on the member’s agreement with the transfer of the business. The Company shall be able to transfer the contractual status, rights and obligations based on this agreement, information registered in connection with membership registration and other information to the transferee of the business concerned, and the member consents to such transfer in advance. Shall be.
Article 18 (general provisions)
1. The member transfers, transfers, collateralizes, lends, or otherwise disposes of the contractual status based on this agreement or the rights or obligations based on this agreement to a third party without the prior written consent of the Company. Cannot be done.
2. Even if any provision of this agreement or a part thereof is determined to be invalid by the Consumer Contract Law or other laws and regulations, the remaining provisions or part of this agreement are determined to be invalid. The rest of the provisions will continue to be valid and, to the extent necessary to make the invalidated clause or part thereof amended, and to the maximum extent the invalidated clause or its portion. It shall be construed to ensure some purpose and legally and economically equivalent effect.
3. If there is any doubt about the interpretation of this agreement or matters not stipulated in this agreement, the member shall comply with the provisions of our company. If this does not resolve the issue, the Company and its members shall promptly resolve it after consultation in accordance with the principle of good faith.
4. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with Japanese law. In addition, the Company and the members have decided to make the Tokyo Summary Court or the Tokyo District Court the exclusive jurisdiction court of the first instance for the resolution of disputes arising between the Company and the members due to or in connection with this service or this agreement. I agree.
Article 19 (Change of Terms)
The Company shall be able to change this agreement without prior notice of consent. The change of this agreement shall take effect when the changed agreement is posted on our site, and the member who used this service after the change shall be deemed to have agreed to such change.
Chapter 2 (Special Provisions for Career Support)
Article 20 (Definition)
1. Career support service
Agent service and scout service.
2. Job seekers
Among the members who have received valid registration for use of this service in accordance with the provisions of Article 2, Paragraph 2 of this Agreement, apply for the use of the Career Support Service in accordance with the provisions of Article 22 (Application for Career Support Service) of this Agreement. I say a person.
A person who makes a job offer using a career support service.
4. Agent service
Our staff proposes job information that seems to match the suitability of job seekers, and refers to services that support employment and services that accompany it.
5. Scout service
The service specified in the next article.
6. Partner agent
A company that is affiliated with the Company and proposes job information that it handles to desired job seekers and supports them in finding employment.
Article 21 (Contents of Scout Service)
1. The job seeker can apply for the job offer registered in advance by the job seeker through the scout service.
2. Job seekers can individually receive job information from recruiters or affiliated agents through the Scout Service.
Article 22 (Application for Career Support Service)
1. Members can apply for the Career Support Service by entering their work history, etc. in the format specified by the Company only during the period when they are effectively registered for use.
2. When the application in the preceding paragraph is completed, the carrier support service usage contract will be established.
3. The job seeker shall immediately correct any changes in his / her work history.
4. Job seekers shall not enter personal information (address, email address, telephone number, etc.) of themselves or others in their work history, etc., but enter their personal information in their resume. This is not the case.
5. Job seekers may cancel the use of career support services at any time by the method specified by the Company.
Article 23 (Usage fee)
Career support services are available free of charge.
Article 24 (Special provisions for prohibited acts)
In addition to the provisions of Article 7 of this Agreement, job seekers must not make the following provisions when using the Career Support Service.
1. Use information from recruiters or affiliated agents for purposes other than career support services
2. Registering false information
Article 25 (About employment agency)
Agent service is a employment agency business stipulated in the Employment Security Law.
Article 26 (Personal information)
Notwithstanding the provisions of Article 13, the job seeker agrees in advance that the personal information selected to be disclosed on the management screen will be disclosed to the recruiter.
Article 27 (Special Provisions for Disclaimer)
The job seeker agrees in advance that the Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by or in connection with the matters stipulated in the following provisions in addition to the provisions of Article 11 of this Agreement.
1. Integrity of all information that job seekers have learned through career support services (meaning anything provided by us and provided by job seekers, affiliated agents and other third parties through career support services). , Accuracy, up-to-dateness, safety, etc.
2. Success / failure, results, etc. of individual employment contracts, etc. through career support services
3. The information that the job seeker registered on the career support service or exchanged with the job seeker is saved or lost (please back up the necessary information as appropriate).
4. Disputes between job seekers and job seekers, between job seekers, and between job seekers and other third parties caused by the use of career support services
Established on June 30, 2021